Water Quality Enclosure
The FTS water quality enclosure is designed specifically for water quality stations utilizing an ISCO water autosampler, like our SedEvent event-driven, automatic grab sampling system. The enclosure simplifies changing auto-sampler bottles in the field, provides a roomy, ready-to-go, weather-proof system for mounting equipment, and offers a practical security solution where vandalism poses a problem.
- Internal grounding cables protect internal electronics.
- Can be ordered with legs or mounted on your own base (ideally mounted approx. 34″ above ground).
- Approximate Dimensions: 4′ Wide, 3′ Tall, 2′ Deep (~1.2m x .9m x .6m)
- Approximate empty weight: 80 lbs (~36Kgs)
- Sampler lid lift system raises the top of the sampler and locks it into place, providing one-handed access to sample bottles. Both the autosampler drawer and the lid lift are compatible with full-size and compact ISCO autosamplers.
- The welded 1/8″ heavy-gauge, marine grade, powder-coated aluminum shell and stainless steel, lockable latches protect equipment from Mother Nature and vandals.
- Back wall-mounted aluminum key-way plate facilitates quick yet secure mounting of system components like dataloggers.
- Durable ABS cableways are mounted on the left and right side of the enclosure.
- Rain canopy door swings up and locks open keeping you dry during operation and maintenance. Integrated drip rail keeps water out of the interior.
- Unique drawer allows sampler base to effortlessly slide out on ball bearings for convenient access to sample bottles.