Ubicom is your crucial link to your remote station. Its clever “all-in-one” design ensures availability of this “lifeline”.
- all components designed and tested to ensure they work together
- fewer connection and integration points to fail
- simple installation reduces chance of incorrect installation
- no antenna cables—ensures full power to antennas
- place the transceiver up to 15m (50ft) from station with no signals loss
- Remote station management eliminates non-scheduled trips to remote stations to rectify most problems. Keep your station running and your data flowing.
- Diagnose problems remotely. Download a remote log file. Issue an SDI command. Try a reboot (it’s still the most common way to resolve most problems with dataloggers).
- Fix issues without a site visit. Whether reconfiguring the datalogger programming, purging a bubbler or restarting the datalogger or SDI sensor, you have the tools to avoid costly site visits.
- Ubicom delivers a new level of insight into your remote network.
- Access a dashboard view of the health of your entire network. Know where the problems are, and where they aren’t. Drill down into specific stations and specific components of stations.
- Know the situation at the site before you travel to it. If it’s determined a site visit is necessary, properly prepare for it. Don’t pack what you don’t need.
- The integrated, pre-provisioned, all-in-one design standardizes your remote communications hardware across your network.
- Single device, single SKU.
- iridium and cellular hardware and service—one device, one vendor, no third parties.
- Ignore the limitations of GOES. Experience the freedom to transfer the data you want, when you want.
- Temporarily log and transmit high resolution data (ex. every 5 minutes).
- 2-way communication gives you freedom to remotely interact with your station, anytime, anywhere.