The KW1 Enclosure provides secure and simple housing of equipment at Fixed RAWS (Remote Automated Weather Station) sites.
The enclosure is supplied with two adjustable galvanized steel horizontal mounting rails with stainless steel hardware. These rails are 3ft long and can be cut and drilled to match non-FTS towers, or the enclosure can be mounted to two vertical metal or wooden fence posts. The keyway system allows mounting of major components without tools—equipment just clicks into place.
- Large lockable cabinet.
- Heavy gauge marine grade aluminum with a powder coat finish.
- FTS’ unique keyway mounting system—everything just clicks into place.
- White powder coat finish.
- Weather-proof enclosure with rain drip rail over lid.
- Room for a large deep cycle battery and all system components.