AutoCaller / AutoCaller+
Network Data Collection and Management Software
AutoCaller is a powerful yet intuitive software tool that greatly simplifies data collection from remote FTS monitoring networks. AutoCaller+ allows you to do even more with features like interactive data graphing.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Supports all FTS communication types
- Automates scheduled calling and data collection
- Greatly increases the speed of data retrieval from your remote network
- Optimizes air time with satellite communications
- Supports multi-user access to centralized database
- Runs automatically as a “Service”
- Automatic analytics with integrated US and Canadian fire code algorithms
- Real-time call status log
More Features with Autocaller+:
- Graphing with interactive graphical editing data reconstruction
- Data alarms
- Audit logs
- Function-by-function security
The Three AutoCaller Modules
From this module, the end-user defines a PC/network, calling schedules, communication types, and remote station groups via a simple one time only “set up routine”.
Executes automatically scheduled electronic calls to remote network stations via defined FTS communication types. Simultaneous calls can be made via a bank of modems or with a combination of other communication types in the user’s network.
Data is automatically archived to this database as the stations are polled and data collected. AutoCaller’s centralized ODBC database allows multi-user access at any time even during call-up sessions; there is no need for individual users within the LAN or WAN to call the stations. The ODBC database is compatible with commonly used database systems.