Submersible Pressure Transducer
FTS’ submersible pressure transducer provides reliable, accurate pressure and temperature measurements.
The digital (SDI-12) transducer consists of a piezoresistive sensor and a temperature sensor housed in a 316L stainless-steel case that can be submerged in most hydrologic applications.
It is fitted with a rugged Hytrel cable that remains flexible, even under harsh environmental conditions. The cable incorporates a vent tube to compensate for atmospheric pressure fluctuations. The vent tube terminates inside a desiccant box, which prevents water vapor from entering the inner cavity of the transducer.
- Suitable for use with any SDI-12 dataloggers.
- Static accuracy of ±0.1% FS over a 0° to 60°C temperature range.
- Rugged stainless steel case that protects piezoresistive sensor.
- Fully temperature compensated.
- Low power sleep state between measurements that reduces power consumption.