Small Equipment Enclosure
FTS’ Small Equipment Enclosure is the smallest in our series of rugged, purpose built, equipment enclosures
FTS’ Small Equipment Enclosure is the smallest in our series of rugged, purpose built, equipment enclosures. It is ideal for stream gauging, water-quality and meteorology monitoring applications, and will stand up to decades of use against the elements. Fabricated from powder-coated, high-grade aluminum, it features a cold-pressed door flange and anti-drip rail, along with solid stainless steel hardware.
Internally, FTS’ standard keyway mounting plate allows simple and secure mounting of FTS components without tools—equipment just clicks into place. Additionally, the supplied internal grounding straps protect your equipment and data from electrical damage (requires external grounding of enclosure). Cableway access is provided on the right hand side. The unit may be wall, mast, or stand mounted. Optional folding tripod legs for short-term quick deploy applications and various sized solar panel bracket assemblies are available.
- Large lockable cabinet.
- Heavy gauge marine-grade aluminum with a powder coat finish.
- FTS’ unique keyway mounting system—everything just clicks into place.
- White powder coat finish.
- Weather-proof enclosure with rain drip rail over lid.
- Room for a large deep cycle battery, datalogger, and Analog Interface Module, with room to spare.